Monday, January 4, 2010

En liten paus




Som ni antagligen har märkt har det varit lugnt här på Designfragment ett litet tag. Jag har tagit en paus från bloggandet för att ägna mig åt studier, familj, vänner och bröllopsplanering.

Jag återkommer när lusten och tiden har återfunnit sig!




As you all probably have noticed, it has been a bit quiet here at Designfragment for while. I am taking a break from blogging to devote myself to studies, family, friends and wedding planning.

I will return when I have some more time on my hands!

17 comments:

  1. You will be missed! Take your time. But please come back! Kan jag hjaelpa dig med naagon broellopsinspiration? Anvaend mig om du behoever!

    Cyber hug, Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har ju dig med på bloglovin så jag ser direkt när du är tillbaka! Ser fram emot det!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "pause" graphic design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to say 'hi' and happy summer. Hope all is going well and that you are enjoying your time off.
    A pause like this always thrills me because it means you are enjoying life in the real world, which of course always should come before blogging.

    And on that note I am off to bed! :)

    Big hugs from a Wintery Sydney.
    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mer blogg snart kanske?
    Du är saknad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Var gärna med i dagens lucka om du inte redan är de :D länk: http://eemma.se/2011/december/julkalender-lucka-nr-6.html#comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete